Make a difference: to the safety at your workplace.
· Is there prior information regarding the job?
· Do you know where to go to get information?
· Has sufficient information been supplied?
· Can the information be easily understood or do you need technical or language translation?
· Are you trained in the task(s)?
· Is the data up-to-date?
· Who makes the decisions?
· Can you make decisions?
· Are major decisions documented and signed for?
· Are decisions informed decisions or guesswork?
· Is there sufficient DATA to make a decision?
· Is there a clear understanding of what to do?
· Are you capable of clear action?
· Are there plans for contingency actions?
· Do you know of any physical and/or mental inabilities?
< Back to Triangles index
Welcome Page | About Us | Services | Pricing | Book of Triangles | Contact Us | Other Safety Sites